Diagnosis, Evaluation And Treatment Services
Our speech-language pathologists at MicroCare Speech and Language Pathology Super Speciality Clinic use standardized testing to evaluate a variety of speech and language conditions.
We also perform diagnostic studies for different disorders that provide objective results.
Fibre optic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES): child swallowing movements are viewed through an endoscopic camera gently inserted through the nose.
Video Stroboscopy: This procedure is done to evaluate and diagnosis of voice disorders that allows our speech-language pathologists to see your child vocal folds, how they are functioning and any lesions that may be present.
Our trained and experienced speech language pathology team make individualized treatment plans to address your child specific needs. These treatment plans may include any of our specialized services like:
- Auditory processing assessment and treatment: for disorders affecting language development and reading or academic performance
- Prompt technique for apraxia
- Cognitive training: for school or community re-entry after a head injury or traumatic brain injury
- Voice Therapy: Evaluation and treatment for voice disorders in children, adolescents and teens
- Therapeutic feeding and swallowing treatment
- Augmentative/alternative communication assessment and training
- Treatment for autism
- Auditory-Verbal Therapy for children with mild through profound hearing loss